You may need the assistance of Blue Mtn Rentals, LLC if...
* You just received notice your tenant is moving
* You are feeling the pressures of time management and juggling family
* You are a first time landlord or you are weighing the idea of renting vs. selling
* You are considering raising your rent and you need to know what the market is doing
* You are uncertain where, when or how to advertise online
* You need assistance with forms, notices or have questions
Whatever category you fit into, we can help you!
Have you been keeping up with the changes in housing laws?
In 2012 The Fair Tenant Screening Act was placed in effect. Do you have a written Renter Criteria?
Did you know that effective September 30, 2018 every landlord is now required to accept Housing vouchers?
July 28, 2019 many changes to housing laws took effect including notice of rent increase, change in pay or vacate notice, ending tenancy and more...
June 2020 there were laws enacted regarding maximum holding deposit you may collect. Having deposit split into payments and more...
COVID-19 has affected landlords and serving compliance notice, non payment notice and more...
Upcoming legislation for 2021 shows even more housing changes are on the horizon!
We can help you stay in compliance with all of the housing law changes.